Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

"It's My Anniversary" - Blog





Healthy Life Style
Well -Being









It was October 2006, when I wrote my first Blog. I am back after a short hiatus from an injury sustained, while working this past May. I was unable to play tennis, walk five miles a day, or jog. Moreover, I could not enjoy my friends as I normally do in the summer months. However, it was from the Grace of God, past yoga exercises, and following my wonderful doctor's instructions, that I was able to make a remarkable comeback!

One thing that I was able to do, nonetheless, was to plug in my computer, telephone, and the Internet, and produce streams of income via my virtual part-time business. "When a door closes, a window opens." Thus, well-being.

I have decided to keep my healthy living topics, and offset by writing about topics from A-Z. Thank you for reading my Blog, and please feel free to comment as usual.


K. Ray

Photograph: http://www.freephoto.com/














2 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Hello, K.Ray

I am glad you have recovered.

Russ

K.Ray said...

I thank you sincerely Russ.
K.Ray