Search This Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Go Tigers Detroit, MI

Congratulations to the Detroit Tigers!
By K. Ray

First, Let me state that I knew that the Detroit Tigers Baseball team would be successful early May 2006,when I bought my first Tiger Cap to wear to the eighth grade student and teacher picnic June 2006.

The keen pitching from Kenny Rodgers and J. Bonderman is the epitome of how to win baseball games. Moreover, the great hitting from the team players, and the defensive strategies made for an awesome combination for a great baseteam team this 2006 season.

Furthermore, to see Comerica Park and the Metro Detroit area fans shine with pride, displayed a believeable support for the City of Detroit in my opinion, which should resonant throughout Michigan, and the World.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tigers. Detroit could sure use a winner for the whole World to see.
Get the series boys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to imwiththewron1, yes there is no I in Team :)

Thanks to Anonymous: We will try again in lucky 2007.

www.keenknowledge.blogspot.com