Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How to Make Exercise Fun? Try Bollywood Dance

If you enjoy exercising, and your exercise is fun, then you will exercise more. If you are wondering how to make your daily exercises fun, try "Bollywood Dance."

What is Bollywood Dance? Bollywood Dance is the commercial form of Bhangra the unique folk dance from India. In other words, Bollywood Dance is used in the film industry in India, and Hollywood, USA.

A keen observation from the "Dancing with the Stars" show, shown on network ABC, is how the stars shape up and lose weight from dancing. Keep in mind that the stars practice 4 to 6 hours a day. Nonetheless, the average person can lose weight from dancing as well.

I have danced the Bollywood Dance. It is a fun dance, and the steps are easy to learn. I did tone. Below you can view an example of the Bollywood Dance steps. There are many more styles and steps. My example is from YouTube  

Finally, Comcast Cable has a "Get up and Dance" On Demand showcasing how to dance different styles of dance from ballroom to bollywood.

Please note: Check with your doctor before starting any new exercise. Always stretch to warm up before dancing or exercising.

5 comments:

Dr. Russell Norman Murray said...

Hello, K.:)

Bollywood has become more well- known in North America the last few years.

I suppose you will be demonstrating in the next post...me, no I only dance at weddings when I have to.:)

Russ;)

小偉 said...

Nice post. Quite funny though.

Would you like to share your posts and updates at: ArticlePinger.com?

K.Ray said...

Hello Russ, Thank you for your comment. I love to dance. You should try dancing more often.

:) K.

K.Ray said...

Greenleaf: Welcome to my Blog. Thank you for reading. Yes, I will consider ArticlePinger.com


K.

Dr. Aks ( Shariq ) said...

Hi.Dear.see my blog.You blog is in my linklist.
buyngo.co.cc
plz add met too